Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dreamer

I am just a dreamer. Why do I say this?
Is it because I haven't done much of all that I have dreamt till date or is it because, I am, without any constraints, proud to be a dreamer?
I dream.

I dream, I sing like Mohd. Rafi.
I dream, I ride like the Riders of Rohan.
I dream that I play the Synth like Mozart.
I dream that I paint like Picasso.
I dream that I play like Jordan.
I dream that I talk like Abe.
I dream that I drive like Schumi.
I dream, I swim like Thorpe.
I dream, I support a million families.
I dream, I take my mother around the world.
I dream of making my father proud.
I dream of coming home to a happy wife.
I dream of a dog farm.
I dream of a country home in the midst of nature.
I dream of steel and glass.
and I dream, I meet death at high speed.

Dreams that have been realized already: None.

I will keep you informed as and when I realize any of them.

8 comments:

CB said...

Stay anon da.
And let anon comments be there for a while.

Anonymous said...

You dream to be the one among the greats. There are people who dream to be able to do what you have....

Anonymous said...

I feel and think a lot like u !!
Seriously !

Anonymous said...

I dream, i write poetry like c Zar.
I dream, I will start a blog too.

P.S.: inspirational.

Cycle

Anonymous said...

oyeee...if u sleep too much without even giving a break in the classes u get such dreams only...try mugging for a while before crashing,say heat transfer,u will dream of whole lot of equations trying to attack u......

Czar said...

@CB
Point noted SIR!
Implemented SIR!

@Dhruv
Done something about it?
I would be glad to hear it from you.

@Cycle
Creativity personified, that's you. You probably need to lie down and relax for a while. :)

@Anons
I request you to put your sign off with your names.

1. Some say, when in distress, look at all those who wish to be you. I agree that there might be certain things that I have in me which others do not, but I feel that one always needs to look forward to something that one does not have and life needs to be a learning experience throughout.

2. I agree with you that I need to stop sleeping in the classes. But that was purely because I was awake all night doing my heat transfer assignment. That too, the worst part of it, formatting.

Mohan K.V said...

namaskara saar !

Alone Dreamer said...

not just you but almost every human being on this earth is a dreamer otherwise everything would have been steady. its just some express their dreams and some keep those to themselves...