Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hilarious - or do I find it so?

My friend is talking to his girlfriend over the phone and chatting with me on gmail. She has a dance competition/performance tomorrow and is nervous about it. He is speaking to her and trying to pacify her.

What do I tell him in the chat window?

My friend: juzt now.... ladys called.. speakin to her..
shes lil tensed abt her dance show tmo... so just lil talking.s

me: ok.. pacification of india
in the indian ocean
fuck... that was hilarious
i cant believe I just said that!


Never mind.

3 comments:

Shrey said...

The list of PJ Gods seems to be increasing by the day.. God save the world.
btw, howz the next novel by Khalid Hosseini,, thinking of buying.. worth a buy?

Saturday Night Takeout said...

8|

lol

Anonymous said...

:|