Saturday, January 19, 2008

Towel story

How much will a towel cost ? Rs. 100 ? Rs. 200 ?
I am sure that a decent one will come in the above range.

How much does it cost when you forget to take your towel to the bathroom in a hostel ?
A treat to all the opportunist leeches who are also known as room neighbours aka wing mates.

In this case it would be a trip to Abiruchi. My negotiation skills helped me get off with a veg meal for all. Phew! I know that is not much. But still, it is more than twice the amount I would spend in buying a new towel. Damn it. So much for izzat!

3 comments:

Shrey said...

You could have worn the same (though wet) clothes again.. :P :P
Mite have saved u the cost of the treat.. or is there more to the story??

Anonymous said...

Veg meal for all? you are so generous! and your 'wing mates' are very naughty! cant they just lend/give you one?

But hey you got a good story to tell!
(in my hostel here, i'd have no one to neg with!, i can walk out naked for all they care haha)

Slow Sprinter said...

@Ceasar

Cunning bunch of wingmates indeed. Although, if I were you, I would have threatened to walk out naked. Then it would have been them begging me not to and I would have extracted a treat from all of them in the process!