Thursday, August 30, 2007

[ ]

There are moments which leave you clueless. Totally, utterly clueless. The title to the blog very well defines what my state of mind was during such a moment that I had today - blank. I am sure, I will never ever get another moment like that again.

My father calls me quite often. It is rare that he talks for long, and he compensates for it by calling me often. Today was different. After fifteen minutes of conversation came the shocker. And then he continued to speak for another fifteen odd minutes like nothing was said between us.

Highlights of the conversation:

My Father(F) : Gunda! I decided something today.
Czar(C) : What is it?
F : Nothing! I was generally watching this serial and you know this character who wants to get married to this girl who his father doesnt want him to get married to right.
C : Ok. So?

Trust me, at this point I was not able to fathom that my father had begun talking to me about such stuff.

F : Nothing! I wont trouble you about all this. You are my only son. Marry anyone you want.

Fuffff! Puff!! Wooosh!! Whatever else one can think of! Bang!

I will sleep a happy man tonight. Thank you dad.

6 comments:

amrit said...

Things look preity cool now! :) Enjoy!

Feel really happy for you!

Vikas Shenoy said...

I am all smiles for you.

:) :)

Cheers

KSHITIJ said...

Abe saale is baat par to treat dede...aur kya chahiye tujhe life mein??

Aniket said...

congs!

Mahesh Mahadevan said...

1. People never change.
2. Bollywood films never change.
3. There's reason why the agent (in The Matrix who was making everyone else copies of him, was named Smith.
4. On a lighter note, hope you slept well.
5. Yes, I'm being like Maddox.

Czar said...

@ Deja : Ladki nahin mil rahi yaar!
@ Amrit : Dude! I have not even met a girl named preity in my life yet. :P. And I do not particularly like that name. :P

@ Rest : :D