Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ink it

This morning, when I was leaving for my intern work at TERI, my father gives me a lecture that lasted almost an hour. He kept telling me how poor I was in documentation and how I need to improve on that. His claim was that until and unless I write down what I am doing and what are the steps to be taken further in the work, I will not head anywhere.

I was getting bored. But then he knew how to finish it all. I am sure he also heard it somewhere, but heck! it sounds kinda cool.

''The faintest ink is far better than the brightest memory''

I guess its high time I start documenting my work.

4 comments:

amrit said...

I guess it's a Chinese proverb. And it does make sense :)

Mohan K.V said...

Hehe :)

abhishek gaurav said...

i guess i should meet your dad sometime.....

Mohan K.V said...

Perhaps you should take a look at this: http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/05/23/0212211