Monday, May 21, 2007

Penelope Cruz

After a very long time I got my hands back on my sketch book. My sister had found a very catchy image of Penelope Cruz as a part of a LOREAL advertisement in some magazine and hence the result.


The scan is not the best version of my efforts, as the cheeks and the contours joining the cheeks and the nose, and the shadows showcasing the chin are not highlighted well in the scan.

Felt good drawing something after a long time.

P.S.: This post is dedicated to MGM for he is the one who implored me to draw something time and again.

13 comments:

amrit said...

Wow! When you had told me, you draw too, I hadn't guessed you draw so well! Great work.

Get the real stuff to iit when you return. The CE DCF has an awesome scanner which will throw light on the missing highlights.

Anonymous said...

SHTUD!

Cheeky said...

Neat!

Sneha said...

Wow! I just loved her EYES....You made it beautifully!
Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Shit! This is brilliant stuff!

bharath said...

dint know this female could be this beautiful...

abhishek gaurav said...

you made her look more beautiful than she really is .....

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous......
I am really short of words to describe this work.
Keep drawing...and thnx to MGM for getting you to make one again

Aniket said...

cool!
really.

psychedelically_yours said...

Brilliant work man! I bow to thee...

Alone Dreamer said...

gwad da....eyes are really amazing...gotta feeling inside...

Dolly Dwivedi said...

Simply fab!

Czar said...

@all:

Thanks for the appreciation.
I will do my best in the future..