Monday, November 26, 2007

CAM PAN

I wasn't aware that 'Nagin' by Decibel started making its rounds almost a year ago. I saw it a while back and wanted to share it with another friend so I buzzed him on gtalk and what happened next was this:

Vinay: woh suna hai kya
nagin by decibel
ASN: ob.. bahut purana hai
Vinay: oh! i didnt know that..
ASN: aur tu duniya ka sabse bada m***rc**d hai
Vinay: whenever you get shit like that pass it on
kyun be hara*i ?
kya kiya maine ?
ASN: it used to come on channel v.. pichle december me, channel v some rock contest etc
Vinay: oh!
ASN: kya kiya tune? saala m***rc**d

(By now I was getting all worked up, now what have I done ? What is it that I haven't told him ? Have I not informed him about the job offer I have got? I was confident that I had, then what was it ?)

Vinay: bol bhaai kya kiya

Silence..

ASN:
i lost a life in pacman

Vinay:
heeee he eh eheee
trippp
ASN: teri wajah se.. abhi message karna tha kya
Vinay: wogays!
sorry boss
carry on

4 comments:

Shank said...

ROTFL..
Btw u seriously hadn't heard Nagin b4?

Slow Sprinter said...

whats the job offer that you got man? You definitely did not mention it to me...

SATYAANVESHI said...

lol!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Job! :)