Monday, November 12, 2007

Dream Joke

Well, it is not really a Dream (adjective sense) Joke, But yes! it is indeed a dream joke in the literal sense. I thought of this in my dream just before waking up this morning, which was ten minutes ago.

By the way, Vatsap was on the dream too. We were traveling in a train together.

Anyway, here it goes :

I had to take a leak desperately, and the train was at a station. All this while the train had been moving really slow and had been irritating all the passengers. Vatsap, and I had to reach our destination faster, but there weren't any means to achieve the same.

Anyway, I could not tolerate the pressure anymore, and since I was not supposed to use the toilets on the train when the train was stationary, I got down to relieve myself and so did Vatsap.

The leak had just begun, the train started moving. Both of us had to rush back, but that would mean we had to hold back lot of fluids in our bladders. Vatsap said, 'Dude! let us make a dash later, but right now let us just get done with this'.

Then it struck me, the moment of enlightenment. It was like all the principles I had ever learnt in my life were coming to focus and were about to be utilized in real life and I was about to be the medium. I was jubilant, excited, and truly happy.

I replied, 'Dude! Let us hold back and get back in the train. When the train leaves the station, and we realize it is really slow, let us take a leak then.'

I could see 'Why the fuck?' expression on his face. Before he could actually say it, I gave him the answer:

'The train will go faster due to reduction in mass of the system you see. Conservation of momentum.'

PS: I know there are flaws in the whole thing, but then what the heck! It was a brilliant dream. And I bet, if somebody had seen my smiling face during my sleep, they would have thought for sure that I was nuts.

PPS: This is the third class of my BTech Project guide's course I have missed in a row. I was doing work pertaining to the project late into the night and hence couldn't wake up in time. But then, that is not a justification good enough for a score of three. Lord save me!

7 comments:

amrit said...

Can you see a "what the fuck" expression on my face now? :P

ROTFL!

Anonymous said...

god!!

Anonymous said...

Amusing. Hell amusing.
'The train will go faster due to reduction in mass of the system you see. Conservation of momentum.' I don't know hell about that but AMUSING!

And about your comment, setting things right as you said. How does one do that?

Sayan said...

Phew!!

Twilight Fairy said...

oo I had a dream today morn...
you were in it...
n HPCL blasted...
:(

Vikas Shenoy said...

:-) Trippy dreamer.. Dream on..

Tejas Kulkarni said...

Imagine 2 guys going doubles on a cycle near Guru doing that to make the cycle go faster! :P