Friday, November 16, 2007

Jigsaw

Ladies and gentlemen (though I have always wondered why 'ladies' comes first! probably because of the saying 'ladies first', but then, why ladies first?), this is to inform you that I completed the 'one thousand pieces' jigsaw puzzle that I was doing for quite some time now.


When I switch off the lights it glows, and I am sure that my first experience of dozing off looking at the moon light reflecting off the sea surface on the completed puzzle is going to be amazing.

In fact it is 335 am. I hope I wake up for lunch.

9 comments:

Sayan said...

No doubt, fourth yr is a homage to vettiness.

amrit said...

Congrats! :) I really don't believe anyone can have the patience to do it. It's fuckmax! Cheers!

Munnu said...

Finally .. So now I won't get pained for putting one more piece before crashing :P

wolverine said...

thousand pieces!.. mama, height of vettiness!,, congrats too!

Twilight Fairy said...

oh-my-god!!!

entwined said...

amaaaaazin....that looks like shit loads of patience....

Vadiraj said...

Manufactured in Taiwan
Thought in IIT Chennai
"MADE IN INDIA"

The Mocking Spirit said...

Alriaii!!!, read as an american accented Alright. :D. Of course an excited alright! My mom and Dad made one too, when I was an year old. It hangs in my room. :D

Abhinav said...

Really junta are jobless in final year :)